Welcome to the Official Website of Chief Electoral Officer, Kerala
This site is an attempt to improve the communication between the electors of Kerala State and the Department of Elections. The site provides information about the office of the Chief Electoral Officer and the activities of the Department. Important Forms are available on the site and can be downloaded.
The office of the Chief Electoral Officer functions under the overall supervision and control of the Election Commission of India.
- SPECIAL SUMMARY REVISION - 2024
- BYE ELECTION TO 098 PUTHUPPALLY LAC - 2023
- SUPPLEMENT 3 - w.r.t QUALIFYING DATE 1ST APRIL 2023
- SPECIAL SUMMARY REVISION - 2023
- LIST OF OLD EPIC NUMBER & CORRESPONDING NEW EPIC NUMBER
- NATIONAL VOTERS' DAY 2023
- REGISTRATION OF ELECTORS (AMENDMENT) RULES - 2022 - LINKING OF AADHAR
- LIST OF DISQUALIFIED PERSONS U/S 10A OF THE REPRESENTATION OF THE PEOPLE ACT 1951
- ELECTORAL LITERACY CLUBS
- VICE-PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION-2022
- COMMISSION'S ORDER REGARDING ENFORCEMENT OF COMPLIANCE IN RESPECT OF REGISTERED UNRECOGNIZED POLITICAL PARTIES
- PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION-2022
- BYE ELECTION TO 083 THRIKKAKARA LAC-2022
- BOOTH LEVEL OFFICER REGISTRATION
- BIENNIAL ELECTIONS TO THE COUNCIL OF STATES-2022
- LIST OF OLD EPIC NUMBER (NON STANDARD EPIC) & CORRESPONDING NEW EPIC NUMBER (STANDARD EPIC)
- SPECIAL SUMMARY REVISION - 2022
- BYE ELECTION TO COUNCIL OF STATES FROM KERALA, 2021
- LIVE TRENDS & RESULTS
- RAJYA SABHA ELECTION 2021
- GENERAL ELECTION TO KLA - 2021
- WEB RADIO HELLO VOTERS
- SPECIAL SUMMARY REVISION - 2021
- ANNUAL AUDITED ACCOUNTS AND ELECTION EXPENDITURE STATEMENTS OF REGISTERED UNRECOGNIZED POLITICAL PARTIES
- REGISTERED UNRECOGNIZED POLITICAL PARTIES-ENFORCEMENT OF COMPLIANCES-ORDER
- STATUS OF COMPLIANCE BY REGISTERED UNRECOGNIZED POLITICAL PARTIES FOR RELEVANT SECTIONS 29A AND 29C OF THE RP ACT 1951
- ELECTION DUTY-CASHLESS TREATMENT SCHEME FOR POLLING PERSONNEL,SECURITY PERSONNEL,ETC.
- ഇലക്ഷൻ വകുപ്പ് - വോട്ടർ പട്ടികയുടെ കൃത്യത - കർശന നിർദേശങ്ങൾ
- GUIDE LINES FOR CONDUCT OF GENERAL ELECTIONS/BYE-ELECTIONS DURING COVID-19
- PRESS NOTE FOR THE GENERAL ELECTION TO LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLIES OF GOA, MANIPUR, PUNJAB,UTTARAKHAND & UTTAR PRADESH, 2022
- ELECTION SYMBOLS
- INTERVIEW OF CHIEF ELECTION COMMISSIONER
How to Enroll in the Electoral Roll
Subject to the provision in section 16,17 and 18 of the Representation of the People Act 1950, any person who is not less than 18 (eighteen) years of age as on the qualifying date, and ordinarily resident in the constituency shall be entitled to be registered in the electoral roll for that constituency.
ONLINE ELECTORAL ENROLLMENT
In Kerala, enrollment in Electoral Rolls, corrections of data and transposition of the entries in electoral roll are now being done completely online. Indian citizen residing abroad can also enroll online as overseas elector. Applications received online will be handed over to the Booth Level Officer (BLO) of the concerned Polling Station for field verification. The Electoral Registration Officer (ERO) will dispose of the applications on the basis of the reports of the BLO.At the time of registration and disposal of applications, the applicants will get SMS informing the status. After enrollment the Elector Photo Identity Card (EPIC) will be issued to the electors through the BLO or by post or from the Taluk Office concerned depending on the choice of the elector. A person need not visit any office either for enrollment in the Electoral Roll or obtaining the EPIC. Service is made available at the citizen's door step.
Kerala is the first state in India that achieved 100% online electoral enrollment.